12.30.2010

First time for everything

In my Christmas post below, I forgot to mention how our first meeting with Santa went. My sister and I took Knox and Kailea together to meet Santa for the first time. We had no idea what to expect so we expected the worst, at least I did. I thought for sure Knox would at least scream or "sing" as I like to call it. However, it went as smooth as possible. Kailea tried to cry a few times, but never fully shed a tear. Knox studied Santa, as he does with all new faces, and pulled at his beard out of curiosity. It's so funny to me that these two 9 month olds are already showing their "male" and "female" personalities. Here is the snapshot we got of these two sweeties. You better believe they will take their picture with Santa every year together :) 

So serious. . . 

Until Next Time, 
Peace and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment