7.23.2010

4 months, already?

In true Shannon style I, of course, had a good cry today. I know what you are thinking, I cried because my little man is 4 months. Where did the time go? Well. . . I cried not because I came to the realization that my little angel is 4 months, but because I packed away some of his clothes. . . there, I said it. It's true. I cry every single time I pack away his clothes. Does this ever stop? Will I ever be able to do this task with a big smile on my face? Why is it so hard to pack away clothes my little man wore just a few weeks ago? So I sat and thought. The only logical conclusion I came up with was simply because he is growing up too fast. I'm not ready for this. How can my little bean already be 4 months. *Tear. . . . 


Enough about my tear fest today, on to what my little man has accomplished. He is changing EVERY SINGLE DAY now. It is so fun to watch him explore and really focus in on stuff. He is amazed with his hands and wants nothing more than to keep them in his mouth every chance he gets. He has such a fun personality. All he wants to do is talk, talk, and talk some more. (I even caught him talking to Sandra Bullock tonight while I was feeding him! Uh oh. He already has an eye for the ladies.) He loves it when I play peek-a-boo with him and I can always get a smile when I kiss his little piggies. He even decided to swallow his cereal last night, finishing the entire bowl! Life with a 4 month old is simply fantastic. I can only imagine what the next four months will bring.






















No comments:

Post a Comment