6.10.2011

Knox's hair cut. .

Hello Again! It's officially summertime here in Edmond, Ok. I think next week I saw the high on Monday is supposed to be 101. .  Knox and I will find a pool that day :) Summertime means hot temperatures, cookouts, lake time, and summer hair cuts! Being the DIY person that I am, I decided I would give Knox a haircut myself. I sat him down in his high chair, in the middle of the living room watching Yo GabaGaba with a popsicle in hand. . 






30 minutes later this much hair was on the ground. . . 






and the end result! 






Not too bad if I say so myself. . . It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but I sure give props to people who do this everyday! I couldn't do it. .

                        It's hard to believe how big this little guy is getting. . Time really does fly!




                                                                   ~Peace&Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment