9.20.2010

keeping up with the posts. .

Posts two days in a row?! It is now my new goal to try and keep up with my blog. I know I only started it about 2 months ago, but I feel like I am already falling behind. So here goes another post! Knox is "officially" sitting up on his own without ANY help at all. .  just in time for 6 month pictures this weekend! Thank you son for listening to me when I asked to please, please sit up by the weekend of your 6 month pictures. I owe you a nice car when you turn 16 now, like I promised :) Knox magically started sitting up one day like he had known how to do it all along. It's pretty unreal to watch a baby discover something and master it so quickly. I think the key to him sitting up is curling his toes. Every single time he sits he has to curl his toes. . for balance I suppose. He will not relax them at all, it's adorable. But hey, whatever works! So of course, I captured this new balance act in some photos. . Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Awww ! How cute !! He is so adorable. Cant wait to see the 6 month pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Knox your such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete